Returns & Refunds
What is your returns policy?
We have a 30-day return policy which means you have 30 days from the delivery date of your item(s) to request a return.
Please let us know your order number and reason why you are returning the item(s) by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to return and be eligible for a refund:
- Please send the product(s) back within 30 days of the delivery date of your item(s).
- Product(s) must be unused and sent back in their original packaging (including soft carry case if you purchased a sleep mask).
- Please use a trackable shipping method as we cannot be responsible for missing incoming deliveries.
- We do not offer free returns so please note that the cost of returning will need to be paid by the customer.
- Please note shipping costs are non-refundable if your order is refunded and qualified for free shipping. The shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- You must mark your name or your order number clearly on the package so we can identify you as the sender.
- Send your parcel to:
Huboo Ref 8902
Unit 4 Vertex Park
Parcels must have "Huboo Ref 8902" quoted at the top of the address.
Items will be checked upon receipt and if approved refunds will be paid back to the original form of payment. This may take a few days to process depending on your payment provider.
If the item is not approved after checking then the product will be sent back to you and the shipping cost charged to you.
Items must be sent back following this returns process to be able to get a refund. Anything accidentally or incorrectly returned is the responsibility of the sender.
Can I exchange an item instead of getting a refund?
Yes this is no problem. Please just return the item(s) to us following our returns process shown above and if they are approved, simply make a new purchase on the website.
What if the wrong product was sent?
In the event that the wrong product was sent to you, we will fix this issue by sending you the correct item, once we have received the wrong item back from you. Any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you.
What if the product was lost or damaged in transit?
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within 15 days from the time your order was placed, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
What if I reject the delivery of the package?
If a customer decides to cancel or reject the delivery of their order or package together with the carrier without previously noticing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will not be responsible for the cost of the returned shipping package.
Is there a penalty fee for cancelling a multiple-product order?
If a customer orders 5 or more items in one single order and decides to return all items, a penalty fee of 10% will be applied on the overall order value. This fee will be used to cover the logistics cost associated with the order such as handling, packing, shipping and receiving the returned order.