The materials we choose for our current and future products reflects our commitment to maintaining nature’s equilibrium. Here are some of the materials we currently use:


Lyocell is arguably one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the market. Not only is it sourced from organic and renewable sources but it is processed via a low energy, low water, closed-loop system that recycles over 99.5% of the chemicals and solvents used in production, with the remaining 0.5% discharged as non-hazardous effluent. It has some incredible properties that make it one of the most popular plant-based fibres:

- Durable

- Anti-pilling

- Stretchable without losing form

- Anti-bacterial

- Moisture-wicking

- Insulating: keeps you cool in hot environments and warm in cold environments

- Hypoallergenic

- Super soft

Organic Cotton

Conventional non-organic cotton is one of the most damaging fibres to our environment. Pesticides used in its production cause great harm to the soil and water systems and many cotton farmers die due to exposure to these chemicals. It is also very water-intensive and compounded by the fact that a lot of cotton is produced in dry countries, acute water shortages are commonplace.

Organic cotton however is an incredible fibre for helping combat climate change and is also much softer than non-organic cotton. Most organic cotton is produced in rain-fed locations where water naturally occurs through the weather system. All pesticides are banned from its production meaning less pressure is put on local ecosystems and less water is used because the soil used in organic production retains water for a much longer amount of time. It is one of the most sustainable and farmer-friendly plant fibres.


Whilst TPEs (thermoplastic elastomers) are a man-made material, they are non-toxic, long-lasting and recyclable. They contain no Polyvinylchloride (PVC) which is used in many disposable hearing protection products. Their properties allow us to avoid single-use materials and instead use them to make products that last much longer and without degradation or loss of effectiveness.

As we grow we will look to iterate and improve our products by implementing innovative textile technologies and more natural plant-based fibres. Our aim is to make long-lasting products that reduce the pressure on landfill and potentially completely biodegrade.